For help with an existing order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the following information:
- Change Product/ Address Before Shipping
- Order Status
- Tracking Order
For any questions regarding PLAYBOY PLUS, PLAYBOY TV, iPLAYBOY, or CENTERFOLD SUBSCRIPTIONS, please visit https://www.pbplussupport.com with your request and we will respond as soon as possible. If you want to cancel a PlayboyTV or Playboy Plus subscription, please visit https://www.pbplussupport.com for easy to use online cancellation.
Additional membership information for PLAYBOY TV and PLAYBOYPLUS subscriptions are found in the Terms and Conditions that all members must agree to prior to activating their subscriptions.
For any questions regarding former PLAYBOY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS, please visit https://joinus.playboy.com/
SHIPPING & TRACKING
Shipping Internationally? Check out our International Shipping FAQ.
Tracking My Order
Looking to track your order status? Your order ID was sent in your order confirmation email and please use the email you used when you placed your order. As soon as your order ships, you will receive a confirmation via the email provided on your order. If you have questions about your order status, please contact email@example.com.
How Long Will it Take to Ship My Order?
Most items ship within 48 business hours. However, a selection of items in the catalogue takes 3-5 business days to process, and will be sent out as soon as they’ve completed processing.
Only Part of My Order Shipped / Arrived
Different items in your order might come from various fulfillment locations and ship at different times. You will receive an email to the address provided upon placing an order with tracking information every time a portion of your order is shipped. Regardless of the number of shipments, a single order is charged only one shipping fee.
How Long will Shipping Take?
Standard Shipping orders will arrive in 3 - 5 business days within the continental 48 states, 7-14 days for Hawaii, Alaska and US Territories, and up to 4 weeks for APO/FPO addresses.
Express overnight and 2-day shipping is available on select items. If your cart is eligible for express shipping, you will be able to select an express option at checkout. Orders placed by 12pm PT will ship same-day.
How Can I Ship my Order Internationally
Please see our International Shipping FAQ here.
RETURNS & EXCHANGESLooking to return or exchange an item? Visit our returns and exchanges portal for all US and Canada orders.
See our International FAQ Page for all other international returns.
How Long do I Have to Return an Item?
We have a 30 day return policy. If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may opt to return the item and we will refund your original purchase price (less the shipping and handling fees). To be eligible for a return, items must be unworn, unwashed with original tags attached.
Please note, the following products cannot be returned:
- Accessories - Face Mask
- Accessories - Socks
- Home Goods - Art Print
- Men's - Fragrance
- Men's - Underwear
- Women's - Fragrance
- Women's - Underwear
- The Complete Centerfolds Book
- Cornhole Set
- Sexual Wellness Products (Condoms, and toys)
The following product may only be returned for site credit.
*Please note all Halloween-themed items purchased between Sept. 15th - Oct. 31st follow our Halloween Seasonal Return Policy and are no longer eligible for return or credit.
Playboy does not accept returns of items that have been worn or subjected to destructive conditions.
- Items not returned in original condition are not eligible for a refund.
- Items that have been laundered.
- Items with tags removed.
- Items not returned in original packaging.
- Items that smell of cigarette smoke, body odor, or perfume.
- Items that have lotion or body glitter on them.
- Items that have human & animal/pet hair on them.
- Items that are soiled or stained.
PLAYBOY GIFT CARD & STORE CREDIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Playboy Gift Card and Store Credit Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) describes the terms and conditions that apply to the use of Playboy gift cards, gift certificates and store credits, including plastic/paper cards and credits and digital/electronic cards and credits (collectively, “Cards”). This Agreement is between you, the Cardholder, and Playboy Enterprises International, Inc. and/or its assignees (collectively, “Issuer”). By purchasing, accepting or using your Card, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with this Agreement, do not purchase, use or accept the Card. IMPORTANT: This Agreement includes resolution of disputes by arbitration on an individual basis instead of in court.
- About Your Card. The Cards are issued by Issuer. Issuer is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Card program. Issuer is the sole legal obligor to the Cardholder; provided, however, that Issuer may assign its obligations with respect to the Card at any time, in which case such assignee shall become the Issuer and sole legal obligor to the Cardholder. Issuer’s affiliates and related entities bear no responsibility or liability for any Cards, and you hereby knowingly release Issuer’s affiliates and related entities from any and all liability or claims of any nature whatsoever arising in connection with the Card. Store credits are issued online at www.playboy.com in exchange for merchandise returned without a receipt, to the extent provided by Issuer’s return policy.
- Not for Resale. Cards cannot be resold. Cards are valid only if obtained at www.playboy.com or authorized third-party distributor. Cards are not valid and will not be honored, and Issuer will not be liable, if obtained from unauthorized sellers or resellers, including through Internet auction sites.
- Balance Inquiry. For balance inquiry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The balance you receive when inquiring via e-mail is an estimate only. In most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase, but there may be occasions when the balance adjustment is delayed.
- Expiration/Deactivation. Cards do not expire. No fees for inactivity or service fees apply. Issuer reserves the right to refuse to honor any Card in the event of a disputed credit card charge, bounced check or other failure of consideration.
- Redemption. Cards are redeemable only for purchases of merchandise at www.playboy.com. Cards are not debit or credit cards. Cards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash (except as required by law). Cards are not redeemable to purchase another Card or towards previously purchased goods or services.
- Reloads. Cards are not eligible for reloading at this time.
- No Refunds. No refunds are permitted with respect to Cards.
- Transfers. Gift cards may be transferable. Store credits are non-transferable.
- Lost, Destroyed or Stolen Card. The value of any lost, destroyed or stolen Cards, or any Cards used without authorization, will not be replaced or replenished without original proof of purchase. The value replaced will be equal to the remaining balance on the Card at the time of replacement.
- Mandatory Binding Individual Arbitration. Please read this section carefully. It affects legal rights that you may otherwise have and requires individual final and binding arbitration of most disputes instead of resolution in court.
Arbitration is the submission of a dispute to a neutral arbitrator, instead of a judge or jury, for a final and binding decision, known as an “award.” Arbitration provides for more limited discovery than in court, is subject to limited review by courts, and the result is confidential. Each party has an opportunity to present evidence to the arbitrator in writing or through witnesses. An arbitrator can only award the same damages and relief that a court can award under the law and must honor the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, PUNITIVE DAMAGES WAIVER
You and Issuer agree that any dispute, claim or controversy, whether at law or equity, arising out of or relating to this Agreement or your use of the Card, regardless of the date of accrual of such dispute, including but not limited to the arbitrability of any dispute, shall be resolved in its entirety by individual (not classwide or collective) binding arbitration, except that you or Issuer may take claims to small claims court if they qualify for hearing by such a court.
You and Issuer agree that any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis and that class, mass, consolidated or combined actions are not permitted. You and Issuer agree that the arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim.
In any arbitration arising out of or related to this Agreement, the arbitrator(s) are not empowered to award punitive or exemplary damages. You and Issuer both waive, to the fullest extent allowed by law, any claims to recover punitive or exemplary damages. This agreement to arbitrate extends to claims that you or Issuer assert against other parties, including without limit claims against Issuer’s affiliates and related entities.
You and the Issuer acknowledge that this Agreement evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce. Notwithstanding the provision in the preceding paragraph with respect to applicable substantive law, any arbitration conducted pursuant to the terms of this Agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C., Secs. 1-16).
This agreement to arbitrate shall survive termination of this Agreement. If it is decided that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this arbitration agreement’s limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) shall be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court. In addition, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, if any part of this agreement to arbitrate is deemed invalid or inapplicable, the remainder of the agreement to arbitrate shall still be considered valid and enforceable.
Nothing herein shall be construed as consent by Issuer to the jurisdiction of any court with regard to claims unrelated to the use of your Card or this Agreement.
The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures (the “JAMS Rules”). The JAMS Rules and instructions for how to initiate an arbitration are available from JAMS at http://www.jamsadr.com or 1-800-352-5267.
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the JAMS Rules, except that for claims of less than $1,000, you will be obligated to pay $25 and Issuer will pay all other administrative costs and fees. In addition, for claims of less than $1,000, Issuer will reimburse you for the $25 fee if the arbitrator rules in your favor. Reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses will be awarded only to the extent such allocation or award is available under applicable law.
Any arbitration will take place in or near the county where claimant resides and will be determined by a single arbitrator; provided, however, that upon request by either party, the arbitration shall be conducted via telephone or videographically to the extent permitted by the JAMS Rules. The arbitration may award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive relief).
Judgment on the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Limitation of Liability.ISSUER AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO CARDS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT THAT A CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OR CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Governing Law.The laws of the State of California, without regard to, and exclusive of, principles of conflict of laws, shall govern this Agreement (including the arbitration agreement) and use of your Card.
- Severance. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, if any part of this Agreement is deemed invalid or inapplicable, such provision shall be modified or restricted to the extent and in the manner necessary to render it valid, legal, and enforceable. If such provision cannot be so modified or restricted, it shall be excised from this Agreement without affecting the validity, legality, or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement, which shall be fully enforced.
- Changes to Agreement. Issuer reserves the right to change this Agreement from time to time in its discretion, which changes we may provide to you by any reasonable means, including without limitation, by posting the revised version of this Agreement at https://shop.playboy.com/pages/customer-service.
- Fraud. Issuer reserves the right to refuse to honor a Card where Issuer suspects that the Card was obtained fraudulently.
PAYMENTS & TAXES
Why Was I Charged Sales Tax?
Sales tax is charged for orders shipped to U.S. states where we have a business presence and/or we have determined sales taxes are applicable. Items shipped to APO / FPO military addresses are not subject to taxes. The amount of state sales tax charged is based on current tax rates. State and local tax rates are subject to change at any time. Tax will be refunded for returned items.
Playboy.com takes payments from all major credit card companies, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Apple Pay, Google Pay, Paypal, and Shop Pay are also accepted.
Learn more about Klarna here.
What if my product arrived defective?
Please inspect your package once you receive it. In the rare case, there is a damaged item, missing item, or an incorrect item in your package we require that you contact us within 48 hours after receiving your package. If no attempt to contact us via telephone or email is made regarding the damaged/missing items within 48 hours, all items are deemed correct & received.
DISCOUNT & PROMOTIONAL CODES
What are Discount Codes?
Discount codes vary and may apply to the price of a single item or an entire purchase. The discount reflects as a percentage off, or as a specific dollar amount and will be displayed in the cart after the code is applied.
Discount codes and special shipping offers may be limited by region, please read the promotional details carefully.
How do I use a discount code?
- Add your item(s) to the cart and select Checkout.
- Add the discount code in the Discount box and click Apply.
- If the discount code is valid, your order will show the discount. If the code is invalid, an error message will display.
Why isn't my discount working?
- Your discount may have expired.
- Only one discount applies per order.
- Shipping discounts may only apply to specific regions or countries.
- Some discounts apply only to a specific product or exclude specific products.
- Discounts may require a minimum purchase.